strftime ?
Author Message
 strftime ?

I really can't get the strftime function to work.

Anybody have any suggestions how i can format a time() timestamp to
yyyy-mm-dd ?

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:14:24 GMT
 strftime ?
print strftime('%Y-%m-%d', time());

or even shorter:

print strftime('%Y-%m-%d');

Arjan

Quote:

> I really can't get the strftime function to work.

> Anybody have any suggestions how i can format a time() timestamp to
> yyyy-mm-dd ?

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:35:54 GMT
 strftime ?

Quote:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.time.php

--
************************
http://www.techtronix.be

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:56:48 GMT
 strftime ?

Quote:
> print strftime('%Y-%m-%d', time());

> or even shorter:

> print strftime('%Y-%m-%d');

dankjewel.

I had already tried that, but apparently Windows can't parse dates this way.
It works fine on my remote server (a RedHat box) though.

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:20:18 GMT

1. GAWK: strftime("%z") and portability (which version of strftime is used in compile?)

2. Localized strftime() output

3. unix time and strftime

4. strftime * date calculations

5. Q: inverse of strftime