UTF8 php files are not interpreted by PHP ! :-(
Author Message
 UTF8 php files are not interpreted by PHP ! :-(

Hello,

I've a PHP script that is encoded in UTF-8. But the PHP interpreter is
displaying the PHP code rather than execute-it ! :-(

Do I have to change something in the php.ini file in order to get the PHP
interpreter execute the UTF-8 encoded PHP scripts ?

Thanks in advance !

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:50:22 GMT
 UTF8 php files are not interpreted by PHP ! :-(

Quote:
> Hello,

> I've a PHP script that is encoded in UTF-8. But the PHP interpreter is
> displaying the PHP code rather than execute-it ! :-(

> Do I have to change something in the php.ini file in order to get the PHP
> interpreter execute the UTF-8 encoded PHP scripts ?

> Thanks in advance !

Try to change the value of the var "mbstring.internal_encoding"  of your
PHP.ini
& set it to UTF-8

hope it'll help
Rgds
J.

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:53:50 GMT

1. php is not interpreted (apache 2.0.43, php 4.3.0, linux)

2. Apache + PHP not processing php

3. Help: PHP works with .php but not .html

4. different PHP-Version with differengt php.ini files?

5. Newbie to PHP - Displaying local PHP Files

6. php newsgroup [ alt.php ]

7. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

8. Calling PHP Code Snippets within PHP Application

9. php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase

10. FLEX / BISON generator for PHP (JavaCC for PHP!)

11. PHP+MySQL vs. PHP+PostgreSQL

12. php + mysql or php + postgresql?