PHP and sessions...
Author Message
 PHP and sessions...

Hi,
I have a web site made on my own. I use PHP sessions. A quite strange thing
is occuring
when I change the way of connecting to the site.
When I am using address like http://localhost/.... every thing is ok. But
when I switch to
using the ip in form of http://{my ip}/.... PHP sessions go in madness. On
every request
to the site there is redirection depending on sent parameters. Currently I
can load few
deferent pages. For main page, session id is always the same (I can store
parameters from
GET and POST in db), but when destination page is loaded the session id is
changing
and I cannot read valid parameters. Can any one tell me why the session id
is changing
depending on loading pages???

Greetings,
MJJ.

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 05:21:17 GMT

1. PHP and sessions

2. python+php HTTP sessions

3. php keeps starting new sessions rather than use current session

4. php session variables on multiple pages

5. Sessions mit PHP

6. How long does PHP store variables and sessions?

7. PHP Session in Windows - Please help...

8. PHP session

9. Are session vars evil in PHP?

10. PHP Sessions and SSL

11. php install problem - probably to do with session/cookie storage, or IIS authentication

12. php 4.3 and sessions