PHP in enterprises
Author Message
 PHP in enterprises

Hello all,

I'm looking for some good examples of PHP being used in an enterprise
environment, articles that discuss it's use in the enterprise
environment, or analysts saying that it works well in the enterprise
environment.  Yes, I have done some searching myself, and have turned up
a number of good hits, but thought I'd post here to see what others
might suggest.

Thanks!

   -Josh

Sun, 29 May 2005 06:44:05 GMT
 PHP in enterprises
http://public.yahoo.com/~radwin/talks/yahoo-phpcon2002.htm is a good one

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I'm looking for some good examples of PHP being used in an enterprise
> environment, articles that discuss it's use in the enterprise
> environment, or analysts saying that it works well in the enterprise
> environment.  Yes, I have done some searching myself, and have turned up
> a number of good hits, but thought I'd post here to see what others
> might suggest.

> Thanks!

>    -Josh

Sun, 29 May 2005 07:14:21 GMT
 PHP in enterprises
There was a whole "Enterprise PHP Track" thread at the recent PHPCon 2002 in
California...

http://www.php-con.com/2002/agenda.php

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I'm looking for some good examples of PHP being used in an enterprise
> environment, articles that discuss it's use in the enterprise
> environment, or analysts saying that it works well in the enterprise
> environment.  Yes, I have done some searching myself, and have turned up
> a number of good hits, but thought I'd post here to see what others
> might suggest.

> Thanks!

>    -Josh

Sun, 29 May 2005 08:19:55 GMT

1. PHP on iPlanet Enterprise Server v4.1.7 Issue

2. php newsgroup [ alt.php ]

3. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

4. Calling PHP Code Snippets within PHP Application

5. php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase

6. different PHP-Version with differengt php.ini files?

7. Apache + PHP not processing php

8. Newbie to PHP - Displaying local PHP Files

9. FLEX / BISON generator for PHP (JavaCC for PHP!)

10. Help: PHP works with .php but not .html

11. PHP+MySQL vs. PHP+PostgreSQL

12. php + mysql or php + postgresql?