extract mails from outlook 2k with com function
Author Message
 extract mails from outlook 2k with com function

Hi, I have outlook 2k and i would like to extract mails and others form
outlook calendar etc.. with COM function to display in my php portal like
ezportal, man, can you help me ?? or it's to hard for you ! ??

thanks

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 00:42:41 GMT
 extract mails from outlook 2k with com function

Quote:

> Hi, I have outlook 2k and i would like to extract mails and others
> form outlook calendar etc.. with COM function to display in my php
> portal like ezportal, man, can you help me ?? or it's to hard for
> you ! ??

Use the imap functions: http://se.php.net/manual/en/ref.imap.php

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:50:41 GMT
 extract mails from outlook 2k with com function
You can only use this option if your outlook uses an exchange server
with imap enabled

Also, as far as i'm aware you can only use the php imap function of the
mail folders in your exchange mailbox.

If anyone has managed to access any of the other folder types (e.g
calendar, contacts etc) please tell me how

Quote:

> >Hi, I have outlook 2k and i would like to extract mails and others
> >form outlook calendar etc.. with COM function to display in my php
> >portal like ezportal, man, can you help me ?? or it's to hard for
> >you ! ??

> Use the imap functions: http://se.php.net/manual/en/ref.imap.php

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:34:42 GMT

1. Line break for mail applications such as outlook

2. Read Mail(outlook)

3. IE40 Outlook Express Mail

4. Sending e-mail with Microsoft outlook 2002

5. Send a mail from Clipper to Outlook

6. outlook mail

7. outlook mail (3rd try)

8. Sending Mail via outlook

9. send mail with outlook express from LV

10. Labview mailing via exchange/outlook

11. Backing up mail in Outlook Express using Python