php training in washington or oregon state?
Author Message
 php training in washington or oregon state?

My company is ready to send me to class for php and mysql training, but
I'm having a hard time finding a place to take the courses. I'd LIKE to
stay in the NW for the training. Are there any suggestions? I have
previous experience using perl for data munging and need to learn php
and mysql so I can maintain our company website.

Thanks,

Dave

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:51:40 GMT

1. APL Compiler from Oregon State

2. (Jobs) Washington State Smalltalk Positions

3. contract opportunity, Washington State.

4. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

5. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

6. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

7. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

8. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

9. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

10. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

11. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

12. Checking the state of a tri-state input signal in a Verilog testbench