file uploading - charset problems
Author Message
 file uploading - charset problems
uploading files is working ok until i upload files with
latin2/windows-1250 (Central European) letters. is there
any solution, some setting in php.ini or apache? is this
problem with php/apache or something else?

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:13:23 GMT
 file uploading - charset problems

Quote:
> uploading files is working ok until i upload files with
> latin2/windows-1250 (Central European) letters. is there
> any solution, some setting in php.ini or apache? is this
> problem with php/apache or something else?

What happens?

KAH

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:37:15 GMT
 file uploading - charset problems

Quote:

>> uploading files is working ok until i upload files with
>> latin2/windows-1250 (Central European) letters. is there
>> any solution, some setting in php.ini or apache? is this
>> problem with php/apache or something else?

> What happens?

nothing happens, file is not uploaded. i don't know what kind
of problem is this so i'm checking if anyone has any solution or
similar problem.

                Aljosa

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:26:40 GMT
 file uploading - charset problems

Quote:
> nothing happens, file is not uploaded. i don't know what kind
> of problem is this so i'm checking if anyone has any solution or
> similar problem.

Check the value of $_FILES["yourfilevarname]["error"]. Error codes:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.errors.php

Also check the common pitfalls list:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.common-pitfalls.php

KAH

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:09:29 GMT

1. CHARSET (48) vs CHARSET (60)

2. File Upload Problems with binary files (ASCII works ok)

3. Uploading Data from BASIC file Problem

4. file upload-problem: my computer sometimes blocks

5. file upload problem

6. file size upload problem

7. PHP Expert needs help with file upload problem: permission denied

8. Problem while uploading a binary file using cgi module

9. File Upload Problems

10. NEWBIE: File upload problems

11. Problem with file upload

12. Solved: problem uploading large files after RH 8.0 upgrade