Redhat 8.0 with php/mysql: mysql.so is missing!
Author Message
 Redhat 8.0 with php/mysql: mysql.so is missing!

Hello,
I just installed Redhat 8 including Apache 2, PHP and MySQL.

The Redhat installation doesn't include the file '/usr/lib/php4/mysql.so'.

I hope that anyone can send it to me.

Many thanks in advance.

Ronald Tolboom

Sat, 21 May 2005 22:35:26 GMT
 Redhat 8.0 with php/mysql: mysql.so is missing!

Sun, 22 May 2005 11:28:35 GMT

1. Solution - Apache, Redhat 8.0, PHP & MySQL

2. Apache, Redhat 8.0, PHP & MySQL

3. php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase

4. PHP+MySQL vs. PHP+PostgreSQL

5. php + mysql or php + postgresql?

6. MySQL locally vs. MySQL on server

7. Redhat 8.0 PHP an dconfigure utility

8. PHP 4.3 on Redhat Linux 8.0 fails to compile

9. where to find php 4.2.3 for redhat 8.0

10. New PHP 4.2.2 under RedHat 8.0 -- file uploading broken (sort of)

11. PHP 4.2.2 under RedHat 8.0 -- file uploading broken

12. python + mysql on slackware 8.0