FLEX / BISON generator for PHP (JavaCC for PHP!)
Author Message
 FLEX / BISON generator for PHP (JavaCC for PHP!)

Hi,

I am looking for a library whereby I can generate a tokeniser and
possibly a parser for PLSQL scripts within PHP.

I would then pass the SQL portions of the PLSQL into mysql

Anyone aware of such a product?

Thanks
Jason

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:35:45 GMT

1. php newsgroup [ alt.php ]

2. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

3. Calling PHP Code Snippets within PHP Application

4. php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase

5. different PHP-Version with differengt php.ini files?

6. Apache + PHP not processing php

7. Newbie to PHP - Displaying local PHP Files

8. Help: PHP works with .php but not .html

9. PHP+MySQL vs. PHP+PostgreSQL

10. php + mysql or php + postgresql?

11. UTF8 php files are not interpreted by PHP ! :-(

12. cannot call php site out of php site