countdown
Author Message
 countdown

hi all,

I m planning to put a new sit online. The url already excist and I want to
tell te visitor that the site wil be online within 10 days . So I want to
countdown till that day.
How can I do this?

kind regards

Sun, 22 May 2005 08:12:48 GMT
 countdown

Quote:

> hi all,

> I m planning to put a new sit online. The url already excist and I want to
> tell te visitor that the site wil be online within 10 days . So I want to
> countdown till that day.
> How can I do this?

> kind regards

Javascript

To be honest, if it's once a day for 10 days, you may as well edit it manually

Sun, 22 May 2005 08:16:36 GMT
 countdown
This should work:
<?
$date = strtotime("December 13, 2002");
$now = time();
$till = $date - $now;
echo "Days till: " . ceil($till/86400);
?>

86400 is the number of seconds in a day.

anthony

Quote:

> hi all,

> I m planning to put a new sit online. The url already excist and I want to
> tell te visitor that the site wil be online within 10 days . So I want to
> countdown till that day.
> How can I do this?

> kind regards

Sun, 22 May 2005 22:06:58 GMT

1. APL97 - final week countdown....

2. Today's Winner In the Clarion Magazine Countdown Contest

3. Mind.Forth: The Final Countdown

4. Countdown Soloutions

5. Y2K Countdown Screensaver

6. Countdown

7. PHP Countdown

8. Secure countdown timer....?

9. The Countdown Numbers Problem Solved by Genetic Programming

10. Countdown program - Exercise 5

11. Does Anyone have a countdown timer script?

12. fancy countdown code