Uploaded text file is executable?!
Author Message
 Uploaded text file is executable?!

Hey all--

Every file I upload by PHP becomes executable by all, even text files
that are verified to be of type 'text/plain' before upload! How can I
prevent or change that? I tried to chmod 0660 the uploaded file from
my PHP script but it didn't work, I assume for security reasons. Any
suggestion would be appreciated.

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:47:52 GMT

1. preventing executable file uploads

2. Upload text file?

3. I am trying to copy a text string from a front panel indicator to a text

4. I am trying to copy a text string from a front panel indicator to a text

5. GNU awk executables uploaded to GNUish

6. PHP file uploads corrupts my files

7. File Upload Problems with binary files (ASCII works ok)

8. Make executable file from VI file

9. Can lisp file be complied into executable file?

10. Uploading ASCII text in TSO

11. Problem with disabling/enabling Text ring control with executable

12. embedding text in executables??