US-NY - C++/Perl/Sybase/Internet/Fixed Income - Investment bank
Author Message
 US-NY - C++/Perl/Sybase/Internet/Fixed Income - Investment bank

Working for this major brokerage firm based in midtown Manhattan, New
York, you will be heavily involved in the development of an exciting
new Fixed Income (FI) trading system.

Successful candidates will be highly familiar in the following skills:

C / C++ / (Java)
Perl
Tcl/Tk
Sybase / SQL
HTML/CGI-bin/Javascript.
Sun Environment
Teknekron / Market sheet
Business experience of FI is essential

Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills are
a essential as this position will involve reporting to front office
users in the FI trading area as well as the application development
group.

Base salaries will range from $60K to $100K depending on technical and
business experience. An excellent bonus / profit sharing scheme is
also on offer.

Contact me at this address with a full resume and I will call you
within 24 hours to discuss this position in detail.

Duncan Campling

Datacom Technology Group Inc.
212-629-5720
212-629-3374  (fax)

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please mark all fax correspondence with my name - thank you

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-NY-NYC - C/C++/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading Applications

2. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading App Dev

3. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading App Development

4. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase -Fixed Income Trading Application Development

5. US-NY-NYC - C/Perl/Unix/Sybase - Fixed Income Trading Application Development

6. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

7. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

8. US-NY-NYC >>C++/Perl/Sybase P/A's developing Fixed Income trading apps<<

9. NYC : Contract - Web Developer (Perl/HTML/CGI/RDBMS) - Investment Bank Internet Project

10. NYC - Contract : Web Developer (Perl/HTML/CGI/RDBMS) - Investment Bank Internet Project

11. NYC - Contract - Web Developer (Perl/HTML/CGI/RDBMS) - Investment Bank Internet Project

12. NYC - Contract - Perl/HTML/CGI/RDBMS - Investment Bank Internet Project - Great Rates