Please help - using a target with the Location cmd
Author Message
 Please help - using a target with the Location cmd

Does anyone know how to use a location drop-down with frames.
I would like to do something like:
Location: $FORM{gopage} target=_top
but of course that does not work.

because I can't usually get to a news server
Thanks!!!!

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help - using a target with the Location cmd

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to use a location drop-down with frames.

location drop down? frames? What sort of perl thingies are that?

Quote:
> I would like to do something like:
> Location: $FORM{gopage} target=_top

Oh.. wait.. HTML?

comp.infosystems.www.* are probably groups where people are more
likely to know about these sort of things.

sorry.

Quote:
> because I can't usually get to a news server

well.. Since you have to come back to post to the appropriate group,
you might as well pick up the answer here.

--
Martien Verbruggen                      |
Webmaster www.tradingpost.com.au        | "In a world without fences,

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Location: and targets help

2. Location: and targets help

3. Location target

4. Location with target ???

5. print "Location: -with target?

6. Using LWP::UserAgent but seconf form's post is wrong target

7. Using Window-target in HTTP header not outputting to correct frame in Internet Explorer

8. Using frames in perl: How to select target

9. Multiple targets for separate frame data using CGI.pm

10. Using Net:CMD method for Net:FTP

11. Cannot delete temp file using system() cmd

12. using exec cmd