Net::FTP->ls(".doh");
Author Message
 Net::FTP->ls(".doh");

after connecting and logging into an ftp server

Any clues?

Brendon
++++

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Net::FTP->ls(".doh");
On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:15:50 GMT, Brendon Caligari

Quote:

>after connecting and logging into an ftp server

>Any clues?

None.

  #!/usr/local/bin/perl -w

  use Net::FTP;

  $ftp = Net::FTP->new("shell.panix.com");
  $ftp->login("clay","mypasswd") or die "Can't login to ftp server: $!";

  $ftp->quit;

  print "$#files\n";

Result:

  -1

--

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Net::FTP->ls(".doh");

[snip snip]

Quote:
>   $ftp = Net::FTP->new("shell.panix.com");
>   $ftp->login("clay","mypasswd") or die "Can't login to ftp server:
$!";

>   $ftp->quit;

>   print "$#files\n";

> Result: