User to user email
Author Message
 User to user email

I'm at a loss here :)

Here's what I would like to do.

Allow a user on a web based bbs to send mail to another user on the
bbs. Everything would stay local, no sendmail, no pop3 or imap.
I guess this would be a file-to-file write?

All users on the bbs would have their own email, which would ONLY be
able to send to others on the bbs...

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks very much,
Chris

Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Real user id and effective user id

2. perl/cgi create user using user nobody (webserver)

3. User Authentication and ?USER=XXX?PASS=???

4. sending email attachment to ccmail user

5. Need CGI script to get email after user fills web form

6. email from w2k user profile

7. How to read EMail address of user(CGI)

8. How to know EMail address of user

9. Extract email address from user profile?

10. email alias for beta code user?

11. Need CGI script to get email after user fills web form

12. Sending email to many users