Windows NT4.0 / IIS / ActivePerl 5.22
Author Message
 Windows NT4.0 / IIS / ActivePerl 5.22

Maybe anyone can help.

I am runnning ActiveState Perl 5.22 under Windows NT with IIS4. My problem
is, that all my scripts are working fine most of the time. But sometimes I
recieve instead of the script output the source code of my scripts.

Any idea whats wrong with my configuration?

Thanks
:-) Peter

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Windows NT4.0 / IIS / ActivePerl 5.22
Are all your scripts in the same directory with the same permissions ??

If the particular file ( your script ) does not have script permissions it
will not be interpreted by the ISAPI filter.

Cheers,

Aaron

Quote:
> Maybe anyone can help.

> I am runnning ActiveState Perl 5.22 under Windows NT with IIS4. My problem
> is, that all my scripts are working fine most of the time. But sometimes I
> recieve instead of the script output the source code of my scripts.

> Any idea whats wrong with my configuration?

> Thanks
> :-) Peter

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. perl and Windows NT4 with IIS

2. Toshiba Laptop 320 Series & Loading Perl 5.22

3. Win32::EventLog problems (ActiveState 5.22)

4. Can't Find perldoc Tk in ActiveState 5.22

5. Unexpected glob behavior nt4-ActivePerl-5.6

6. Dial-Up Connection under ActivePerl and NT4?

7. MAKE Error installing Libnet+POP3Client with ActivePerl on NT4

8. XML::Parser under NT4.0 & ActivePerl 5.6

9. WEB/CGI NT4.0/IIS problem executing an executable

10. perl5/nt4.0/iis

11. NT4 and IIS 4

12. Help -- Perl5 with IIS on NT4