pl2bat, batwrap for perl-win32 build 306
Author Message
 pl2bat, batwrap for perl-win32 build 306

I've been trying to get my perl scripts to run from
the command line in Windows 95 using perl-win32 build 306.
I've tried pl2bat.bat and batwrap.bat. When I use either
of these bat wrappers, the .bat files get created, but when
I try to use them, I get a   "Can't execute xxxx." where
xxxx is the name of the bat file created. If this were UNIX
I'd be inclined to check to make sure the file is executable,
but this is Win95. Anyone have any clues?

Wed, 02 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 pl2bat, batwrap for perl-win32 build 306

If the perl call inside the batch file uses -S, the batch file needs to
be in a directory in %path% or you need to give the full file
specification when running the batch file.

>I've been trying to get my perl scripts to run from
>the command line in Windows 95 using perl-win32 build 306.
>I've tried pl2bat.bat and batwrap.bat. When I use either
>of these bat wrappers, the .bat files get created, but when
>I try to use them, I get a   "Can't execute xxxx." where
>xxxx is the name of the bat file created. If this were UNIX
>I'd be inclined to check to make sure the file is executable,
>but this is Win95. Anyone have any clues?

Wed, 02 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Missing \lib\i386-lib on ActiveWare build 306 of Perl for Win32

2. Help: (Win32, build 306), connect won't work with dial up (unknown error 0x00002751)

3. IP to hostname doesn't work after Dial up update (Win95, Perl 5.003 build 306)

4. WinNT Build 306: %var = {}; fails

5. ActiveWare Perl for WIn32 build 306 & Win32::ODBC

6. SOLN: Installing PerlScript - 306 bad - 303 ok.

7. Win32/ Perl -S (pl2bat)

8. 8.3 problem / win32 perl pl2bat

9. Building embedded perl with ActiveState 5.6.0 build 613 (under win32)

10. Building an Embedded Perl with ActiveState 5.6.0 build 613 (under win32)

11. Win32 Build Vs. Unix Build!!!

12. Building Extension for Activestate Win32 build