File navigation help required
Author Message
 File navigation help required

Heya guys!
Appending to a file is as simple as described in the books.
How ever.. how to you add text to the middle of a file?
for example the file consists of 2 tags
right smack in the middle of the file. and I want to print the table contents
between the 2 tags.  can this be done? or do I have to place everything below
the <table> in a sub routine footer and then call it (print &footer).  But
this could be lengthly and slow!

all sugestions appreciated!
Marcelo

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. File navigation and line replacement help required

2. File navigation and line replacement help required

3. require help on require

4. difference between require $file and require Module

5. crypt in required file problem, please help

6. Printing Arrays urgent help required!!!Please help!!!

7. DTD2HTML NOW AVAILABLE (was Re: SGML DTD navigation ...)

8. SGML DTD navigation with the Web

9. Navigation Tools - Directory Tree

10. Navigation Bar? (newbie question)

11. directory navigation module?