Is here a FAQ and an archive ?
Author Message
 Is here a FAQ and an archive ?

Hello,
I have been checking this group for a while and I never saw tha FAQ posted.
Is there a FAQ ?  Where can I get it ?
Another question is whether anyone has organized an archive on the Web where
I can query by keywords and retrieve old postings to this group.

All answers appreciated, thanks !!

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Is here a FAQ and an archive ?

In comp.lang.perl.misc,

:Hello,
:I have been checking this group for a while and I never saw tha FAQ posted.
:Is there a FAQ ?  Where can I get it ?
:Another question is whether anyone has organized an archive on the Web where
:I can query by keywords and retrieve old postings to this group.

See http://perl.com/

--tom
--

You want it in one line?  Does it have to fit in 80 columns?   :-)

Wed, 15 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. archive.pl: generic file archive package (not quite working yet)

2. Archive::CPIO and Archive::Ar

3. Script Archive - In FAQ but non-existent?

4. FAQ: Archives of comp.lang.perl.misc

5. FAQ: Archives of comp.lang.perl.misc

6. Where are the FAQ archived?

7. FAQ: Archives of comp.lang.perl.misc

8. FAQ: Archives of comp.lang.perl.misc

9. FAQ: Archives of comp.lang.perl.misc

10. FAQ: Archives of comp.lang.perl.misc

11. FAQ: Archives of comp.lang.perl.misc

12. FAQ 2.15: Archives of comp.lang.perl.misc