Mail::Send and the from header
Author Message
 Mail::Send and the from header

Is there a way to change the From: header when sending an email using
mail::send.  I know there is a set and add option but it doesn't seem to be
adding my header to the final email that is sent.

Is there a better way to change the reply address on an email?

Confused,

Scott

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mail::Send not setting From header

2. Mail::Send not setting From header

3. Mail::Send module and Reply-To header

4. subject header problem when sending mail (Net:smtp and sendmail)

5. Mail::Send header tags?

6. Script sends mail, only get header!!

7. Mail::Send Headers

8. Mail::Send module and Reply-To header

9. Sending mail under Cygwin using Mail::Send perl module

10. Using Mail::Header and Mail::Internet

11. Mail Tools, Mail::header scalar array help

12. Mail Headers being set through Mail library