$ENV{'AUTH_TYPE'} and $ENV{'REMOTE_USER'}
Author Message
 $ENV{'AUTH_TYPE'} and $ENV{'REMOTE_USER'}

I can not get my script to produce the print the information for the
$ENV{'AUTH_TYPE'} and $ENV{'REMOTE_USER'} variables.

The user does log in befor they run the script, but I do not get any
information. The server is Netscape Enterprise 3.5.1 and I used the admin
server to set up the permissions.

Is there a script that I can use with a form that would allow the person login.

I'm trying to get the redirect the user to a certain page based on the login..

Thanks,

Todd

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. $ENV{'REMOTE_USER'}

2. ENV{'REMOTE_USER'} problem

3. $ENV{'REMOTE_USER'}; under Win32

4. Saving variable in $ENV{'REMOTE_USER'}

5. $ENV{'REMOTE_USER'};

6. ENV{'REMOTE_USER'}

7. IP address incorrect by $ENV{'REMOTE_ADDR'}

8. perl5a4: $ENV{'HOME'}

9. $ENV{'REMOTE_ADDR'}

10. Removing first token of $ENV{'REMOTE_HOST'}

11. $ENV{'REFER_URL'} Question

12. HOW DO YOU UNSET $ENV{'X'}