getting object size?
Author Message
 getting object size?

Hello,

I was wondering how I could determine the size (number of bytes or something
or something like that) that a perl object is consuming....is that possible?

I'm storing some perl objects on disk and noticing that each of them is
30-50K or so, but that could also be due to the way I'm storing objects
(using MLDBM)... so I'd like to check what is the 'raw' size of perl objects
that I am saving.

Thanks,

Otis

Thu, 05 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting requested size of an object

2. Measuring size of a object

3. size of an object?

4. CGI.pm Bug: file upload file size mismatch when file size is close to buffer size

5. Getting Traffic Size in Bytes from W3C Extended Format Log

6. Getting partition size from perl script

7. Getting NTFS Directory structure size

8. Getting Remote File Size

9. HELP! Getting Remote File Size

10. getting directory size

11. Getting File Size