Need "Universal" exporter.pm File
Author Message
 Need "Universal" exporter.pm File

Looking for exporter.pm file. For a friend and I don't know what
version. Needs to have security that will enable IP banning?

Thanks All

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need "Universal" exporter.pm File

: Looking for exporter.pm file. For a friend and I don't know what
: version. Needs to have security that will enable IP banning?

Huh?  exporter.pm is part of the standard Perl distribution; any machine
that doesn't have it has a broken installation.  But it has nothing
remotely to do with anything like "IP banning"; it's concerned with
making variables declared in one package visible in other packages.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need "Universal" exporter.pm File

Thanks for replying so quickly to my message. I will consult with my friend
as I must have gotten something wrong. Thanks again.

John

Quote:

> : Looking for exporter.pm file. For a friend and I don't know what
> : version. Needs to have security that will enable IP banning?

> Huh?  exporter.pm is part of the standard Perl distribution; any machine
> that doesn't have it has a broken installation.  But it has nothing
> remotely to do with anything like "IP banning"; it's concerned with
> making variables declared in one package visible in other packages.

  jrmaiocchi.vcf
< 1K Download

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need "Universal" exporter.pm File

Quote:

> : Looking for exporter.pm file. For a friend and I don't know what
> : version. Needs to have security that will enable IP banning?

> Huh?  exporter.pm is part of the standard Perl distribution;

I am tempted to add that the correct name for that module is:

        Explorer.pm

and not

        explorer.pm

Perl is case-sensitive.

--Ala

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need "Universal" exporter.pm File

Quote:

>> : Looking for exporter.pm file. For a friend and I don't know what
>> : version. Needs to have security that will enable IP banning?

>> Huh?  exporter.pm is part of the standard Perl distribution;

> I am tempted to add that the correct name for that module is:

>    Explorer.pm

And I am tempted to add that 'Explorer.pm' and 'exporter.pm' differ in
more than just case :)

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen                  |
Interactive Media Division          | That's not a lie, it's a terminological

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need "Universal" exporter.pm File

Quote:

> >> : Looking for exporter.pm file. For a friend and I don't know what
> >> : version. Needs to have security that will enable IP banning?

> >> Huh?  exporter.pm is part of the standard Perl distribution;

> > I am tempted to add that the correct name for that module is:

> >       Explorer.pm

> And I am tempted to add that 'Explorer.pm' and 'exporter.pm' differ in
> more than just case :)

I could swear I wrote Exporter.pm not Explorer.pm! What was I
thinking?!

Believe me, I am not going mad, although I am starting to reconsider
that after I watched "The Shining" for the first time a couple of days
ago.

--Ala

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. module "Exporter.pm"

2. Exporter, strict, and module "my" variable

3. how to parse a "this", "that", "and the ", "other" file

4. "Rename-File-Names" Script Needed, Please

5. "Rename-File-Names" Script Needed, Please

6. "Rename-File-Names" Script Needed, Please

7. "character class ""bug""

8. New module/pragma "enum.pm" (was "fields.pm")

9. New module/pragma "enum.pm" (was "fields.pm")

10. system(("cp", "-Rf", "/tmp/a/*", "/tmp/b")); doesnt wrk

11. TkPerl5: new module "Flasher.pm"

12. CGI.pm forms not "sticking"