Need NT Perl Consultant in So Cal
Author Message
 Need NT Perl Consultant in So Cal

We are putting up an Internet application that retreives images from a
FIleNet database. We have a crude sample running under Unix with a Perl
script.

We need to find a consultant that knows how to set up the Microsoft IIS
and is familar with passing files and writing perl scripts.

THanks!

Steve Baker

Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need a perl/NT consultant

2. Northern Cal. Perl evangelist needed April 4

3. Consultant Wanted: To Port UNIX Perl to NT

4. Perl NT Site Seeks Consultant

5. Perl Consultant Need

6. PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))

7. Perl consultant needed

8. Chicago Perl Consultants Needed

9. Perl with ODBC consultant needed

10. object oriented Perl consultant needed

11. Need Perl consultant - Northern NJ -- short or medium term

12. perl/sgml consultant needed