Loadable C++ modules
Author Message
 Loadable C++ modules

Hello everyone,

We're doing mixed Perl/C++ development and we're having problems with
static objects. Basically the Perl runtime doesn't call the any of the
startup routines which call static constructors and destructors etc, so
we're having to make our static objects singletons and jump through hoops
to get them destructed at the right time.

Is there a "fix" for this (maybe a C++ aware module loader for Perl?) or
does anyone have a cool way of doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't find loadable object for module Win32::ODBC error

2. Can't locate loadable object Module?

3. can't locate loadable object for module?

4. DBZ loadable module for Perl5 anywhere?

5. Need help for @INC and loadable object for module Math::Pari

6. Can't locate loadable object for module...

7. Can't locate loadable object for module Curl::easy

8. Can't locate loadable object for module IO::Tty in

9. Can't locate loadable object for module...

10. Can't find loadable object for module IO in @INC

11. loadable object for module Array:RefElem

12. Can't locate loadable object for module...