thumbs help
Author Message
 thumbs help

hey i was wondering if perl has a module built in that can scale down images
jpg/gif format.

--

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:47:46 GMT
 thumbs help

nathan> hey i was wondering if perl has a module built in that can scale down images
nathan> jpg/gif format.

Hey, I was wondering if there's this thing called "groups.google.com"
that shows a history of this newsgroup in a nicely searchable way, for
something that is very likely to have been asked hundreds of times
before.

:-)

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:26:12 GMT
 thumbs help

Quote:

>hey i was wondering if perl has a module built in that can scale down images
>jpg/gif format.

Yes, and why aren't you asking on comp.lang.perl.modules. Or, as Randal
says, check out the archives. Anyway, the (best) answer is:
Image::Magick. Check out <http://www.imagemagick.org>, once it gets back
online. Ooh, it IS back online.

--
        Bart.

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:24:03 GMT

1. perlobj man page -thumbs down

2. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

3. ****** HELP HELP HELP ******

4. help .. help help

5. Help Help Help!!!!

6. Help Help Help!!!

7. Help...Help, install failed, please help!!

8. Help Help Please Help !

9. help help help please!!!!

10. HELP HELP HELP!!! - with function call parameters

11. please, help me, help me, help me.....

12. Announcing: The Perl Institute: Helping people help Perl help people