Releasing my browser once i have run a script using WIN32 PERL

1. how to run Perl script on remote server not having Perl interpretor

2. having trouble with a windows nt script not releasing memory

3. Running Two Scripts at Once

4. browser call opens text does not run perl script

5. Running perl script via browser

6. Couldn't get perl scripts to run on web browsers in Windows95

7. Problem running Perl scripts with perlIS.dll on Netscape browser

8. Please Help:My script runs on win32, it won't run on Unix

9. My script runs on win32, it won't run on Unix

10. Please Help: My script runs on win32, it won't run on Unix

11. using a perl script to open a word document using WIN32::OLE

12. Dynamically Sending an Adobe Acrobat PDF File to the Browser using PERL in a CGI Script