How to integrate xloadimage with my Perl CGI
Author Message
 How to integrate xloadimage with my Perl CGI
Hi,

I'm trying to reduce the image size or do format convertion from JPG to
GIF by using xloadimage in my CGI, but I just can't get rid of this
error message "Can't open display:"

Please advice and many thanks in advance.

Gerald

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Integrating SafePERL-CGI and CGI.pm/LWPWWW modules

2. can I integrate javascript into cgi output?

3. Integrating module in Perl I/O system

4. Problems integrating Perl with MsDev

5. HELP : Integrating an Access DB with Perl

6. Informix C-ISAM integrated with perl

7. Can we integrate PERL into PHP ?

8. Perl integrated with php

9. Integrating C-library into Perl Script on Windows NT

10. Integrating a perl script into a VB program

11. integrating GNU Readline and interactive perl scripts

12. Integrating C-library into Perl Script on Windows NT