XS-Question
Author Message
 XS-Question

Hi,

I am currently writing a module where I build something
like $a->{hash}->[array]->{hashagain}
If I have a reference to SvRV(hv_fetch("hash"...) and array
is allready defined, and then create a new AV which I finally
store int $a->{hash} (in the C-part, using hv_store) will the
garbage-collection of perl clean up the old array?

Konstantin

P.S.: Is there an XS-Mode for emacs somewhere, or do I have to
use C-Mode?
--

Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185
"Captain, this ship will not sustain the forming of the cosmos." B'Elana Torres

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. building XS question

2. dereference and xs question(perl5.000) (Solved)

3. dereference and xs question(perl5.000)

4. XS question: string parameter (allocation)

5. A XS question or two.

6. Exceptions and functions (XS questions - for gurus?)

7. easy XS question for a wizard from a newbie

8. simple perl XS question

9. Perl API and XS question

10. XS Question

11. A couple XS questions

12. XS question: problem with adv. perl example