Free Web Stuff
Author Message
 Free Web Stuff

Quote:
>This is the new wave on the Internet.  Add interactivity to your site.

yeah, welcome to 1994!

i wonder which version of Perl this uses *snicker*

--

CGI Meta FAQ <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
Comprehensive Perl Archive Network (CPAN) <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ >

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Free Web Stuff

Quote:

>>This is the new wave on the Internet.  Add interactivity to your site.

>yeah, welcome to 1994!

Shit, that was even old-hat by 1994.  "new wave" wow! Golly, I should
get my hula hoop and watch old episodes of gilligan's island!!!

Quote:
>i wonder which version of Perl this uses *snicker*

Probably perl 4?  Maybe?

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Free Web Stuff

Quote:

>You are able to offer a "virtual community" to your web visitors, where YOU
>are the mayor and YOU control the community.  Your visitors will keep coming
>back to your website again and again and again.

As Mayor, I hereby pledge to have all spammers shot on sight and then
ground up and shoved into tiny rectangular cans and sold in grocery
stores for a buck ninety-nine.

Scott

Please edit the email address to reply

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free Web Stuff

2. ]=<ibVUIdt-HOT TECHNOLOGIES AND FREE STUFF~yOJ8)5`@

3. Web Based Calendar/ Stuffed with emails?

4. newbie working on web stuff...

5. get a free domain , free design , and free host

6. Free web site and instant down line!

7. free web-based email program

8. free perl web calendar

9. Free Web hosting!

10. Looking for Free Web Hosts that support LWP

11. Web Hosting Control Panel free

12. Looking for free Web Server with CGI