seeking banner ad program
Author Message
 seeking banner ad program

Try Ad Juggler -- > http://www.*-*-*.com/

Hope it will work out for you.

Quote:

> Organization   Counsel.Net Attorney Web Services
> Date           14 Sep 1996 22:42:22 GMT
> Newsgroups     comp.lang.perl.misc

> Hi all,

> I am desperately seeking a banner ad program (Perl or C) for my site.
> Nothing complex, but something able to at least rotate the ads and keep
> track of hits.

> Does anybody know where I might find such a script?

> If this is the wrong forum I apologize, please feel free to lightly flame
> me, so long as you point out the right place to go.   :D

> Thanks for your help!!!     =)

> Robert Reap, Esq.

> -------------------------   COUNSEL.NET   -------------------------

> ** Build your Homepage - free!!   http://www.*-*-*.com/
> ** Create Web Resumes - free!!   http://www.*-*-*.com/
> ** List Your Practice - free!!   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. seeking banner ad program

2. Banner Ad Rotation Program

3. Does anybody have a BANNER AD program?

4. Banner Ad Script

5. ( free banner ads for resource sites and scripts )

6. server side includes for banner ad script

7. Banner Ad Perl Scripts??

8. Banner Ads Management System

9. Miva banner ad script

10. Ad Rotation Module --Seeking testers.

11. PROGRAMMING JOBS in the WWW Classified Ads

12. some advice sought concerning a datafile read by a perl 4.036 program