Perl/TK with DBI
Author Message
 Perl/TK with DBI

I need to rewrite an Unix AIX perl application of mine that makes extensive
use of DBI to talk to a SQL Server.  Does anyone have any examples of how
they might use Perl/Tk with DBI?  The result from the query will need to be
put into a listbox or scrollable text box.

Any help would be appreciated...

Sat, 15 May 2004 06:44:15 GMT
 Perl/TK with DBI

Quote:

> I need to rewrite an Unix AIX perl application of mine that makes extensive
> use of DBI to talk to a SQL Server.  Does anyone have any examples of how
> they might use Perl/Tk with DBI?  The result from the query will need to be
> put into a listbox or scrollable text box.

I did some work like this a couple of years ago -- for what it's
worth, there's some code from that project at
http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin/tips/src/dblatex/ which you're welcome to
look at and use if it's helpful.

[Copy posted and e-mailed to OP]

      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA

Sat, 15 May 2004 15:43:08 GMT

1. Perl/TK with DBI

2. perl/tk and dbi/rdbms

3. Perl/TK with DBI

4. Fun NYC job consulting/FT Perl/Tk/DBI/C++ jeans + Tshift

5. Perl/Tk + DBI to MS binary executable

6. Fun NYC job consulting/FT Perl/Tk/DBI/C++ jeans + Tshift

7. what Tk Tk/perl Tkperl perl/Tk?

8. ANNOUNCE: database client (Tk / DBI) released

9. :) PerlApp Tk/LWP/DBI Standalone Build Successful

10. DBI:: UPDATE format (Perl DBI O'Reilly fails to explain properly)

11. perl Tk::DragDrop (comp.lang.perl.tk has not responded)

12. Perl/TK is there a W9X binairy of Perl/TK