runtime exception in activestate perl when using modules
Author Message
 runtime exception in activestate perl when using modules

Hi there,
        I am trying to port a bunch of scripts, mostly CGI, from UNIX
to NT.  I have little to no problem when using Mr. Sarathy's port, but
when I try to use the one from activestate, which I need to use for
PerlScript, I get runtime exceptions when I use modules.  I found the
fix for the Win32::ODBC module from Dave Roth, but I am currently
having a problem with Date::DateCalc.  Is there something I should be
doing to get the modules to play nice?  Thanks.

Tim Gray

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl, Tk, FTP cause Runtime Exception

2. Using perl modules for ActiveState perl on Windows NT

3. Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

4. gdwin32 doesn't appear to work (Runtime Exception)

5. EventLog Gets Runtime Exception Error

6. HELP! Runtime Exception Error

7. Error : Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

8. Error : Runtime exception with win32Api...

9. Pattern match causing runtime exception

10. Intermitent 'Runtime exception', Why?

11. DBD-ODBC connect gives runtime exception

12. Runtime exception problem.