Using the Standard Modules?
Author Message
 Using the Standard Modules?

Hi,

I'm looking for documentation and examples on using the modules included
with Unix Perl.

Specificaly, I would like to understand more about:

use Net::NNTP

Appreciation a lead on where the detail is. The manpage for perlmodlib does
not give examples.

Thank you!

Burt Lewis

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Using the Standard Modules?

Quote:

>Specificaly, I would like to understand more about:

>use Net::NNTP

>Appreciation a lead on where the detail is. The manpage for perlmodlib does
>not give examples.

Try the manpage for Net::NNTP !  "perldoc Net::NNTP" should do it.

Hope this helps,
Richard.
--
Richard Bellavance            |
                              |  "Rien n'est plus imminent que l'impossible."

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~c{*filter*}/  |

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why aren't standard modules standard?

2. Seeking advice on migrating modules into standard module format

3. Catching standard error and standard out from a subprocess

4. standard input and standard error

5. Using the C standard lib

6. Dates befpre 1970 using standard distribution?

7. Problem with standard output using PerlIS.dll

8. Using the standard file chooser on Win32

9. Using the standard file chooser on Win32

10. Updating standard modules

11. Module installation in non-standard perl library directories

12. X12 Standard module