NEED REDIRECT SCRIPT
Author Message
 NEED REDIRECT SCRIPT

Could someone steer me to a 'redirect script' which will take a client
browser accessing a new 'parked' domain and redirect it to an existing
domain and an 'index2.html file in a directory within the root one.

Thanks,

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NEED REDIRECT SCRIPT

Quote:

> Subject: NEED REDIRECT SCRIPT

DON'T NEED TO SHOUT! :-)

Please check out this helpful information on choosing good subject
lines. It will be a big help to you in making it more likely that your
requests will be answered.

    http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/Dean_Roehrich/subjects.post

Quote:
> Could someone steer me to a 'redirect script'

If you're wishing merely to _find_ (as opposed to write) programs,
this newsgroup may not be the best resource for you. There are many
freeware and shareware archives which you can find by searching Yahoo
or a similar service. Hope this helps!

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NEED REDIRECT SCRIPT
But its OFFTOPIC!!!

<HTML>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH"
CONTENT="2;http://new.domain.here/index2.html">
<BODY>
<SCRIPT>
document.location="http://new.domain.here/index2.html";
</SCRIPT>
</HTML>

____________________________
                   Bomboze
http://www.ghostweb.net/powdot
____________________________

Quote:

> Could someone steer me to a 'redirect script' which will take a client

> browser accessing a new 'parked' domain and redirect it to an existing

> domain and an 'index2.html file in a directory within the root one.

> Thanks,

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NEED REDIRECT SCRIPT
[posted and emailed]

Quote:

>Could someone steer me to a 'redirect script' which will take a client
>browser accessing a new 'parked' domain and redirect it to an existing
>domain and an 'index2.html file in a directory within the root one.

This is definately off-topic here.  Since you are asking for a handout
/  "pointer", it is probably also off-topic for
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi .  If you are going to post the
same question to more than one newsgroup, at least cross-post the
message.

In the thread on ciwac where this is at least remotely on-topic I've
posted an example script to use as a starting point.

Cheers,
Jeff

--

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Redirect STDOUT from a Unix script to a perl program and then redirect back to script

2. Very simple redirect script needed

3. Need Help With Redirect Script

4. redirect script just providing an HREF, not redirecting as I'd like

5. redirecting output from one perl script to a file (withough changing the perl script itself)

6. need help with redirect after form submission.

7. need to redirect STDOUT and STDERR

8. Do I need Java to redirect form parameters?

9. need help with redirect after form submission.

10. Help needed for using redirect in Perl

11. Redirect stdout on NT! Need some ideas

12. Need REDIRECT Help!!!