Registration Script
Author Message
 Registration Script

Does anyone know where I can get a freeware registration cgi/perl
script.

This script would allow users to register their nick and a random
password would be
generated and then emailed to their email address.  Users could change
their password
via a form.  This would be use for members only areas of a website.

and example:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks in advance!!
Tonya

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Registration Script

Quote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a freeware registration cgi/perl
> script.

If you are looking for software, but don't have a question about perl,
this group is not the right place to ask. We discuss perl here, not
where to download software.

That said: Have a look at www.cgi-resources.com. Have a look around on
yahoo.

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen                  |
Webmaster www.tradingpost.com.au    | Begin at the beginning and go on till

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Registration Script
Chill out there man....easy...
Good Lord, I was just asking if anyone knew where I could find it...
because I've searched and searched for it....and with no avail, I haven't
been able to find it.  itsn't it perl.misc??  MISC, usually mean anything and
everything...if I'm not mistaken....

BTW:  I've looked at cgi-recource -- they don't have ANYTHING!!!!!

Quote:

> > Does anyone know where I can get a freeware registration cgi/perl
> > script.

> If you are looking for software, but don't have a question about perl,
> this group is not the right place to ask. We discuss perl here, not
> where to download software.

> That said: Have a look at www.cgi-resources.com. Have a look around on
> yahoo.

> Martien
> --
> Martien Verbruggen                  |
> Webmaster www.tradingpost.com.au    | Begin at the beginning and go on till
> Commercial Dynamics Pty. Ltd.       | you come to the end; then stop.
> NSW, Australia                      |

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Registration Script

Quote:
> Chill out there man....easy...

You obviously haven't been here much. My response to an off-topic post
was quite calm. I even included a pointer to where you might be able
to find something like what you want. If that's not good enough, hey,
tough shit. You didn't pay me to find you what you want. You didn't
pay me to write what you want. You get what you bargain for.

Quote:
> Good Lord, I was just asking if anyone knew where I could find it...
> because I've searched and searched for it....and with no avail, I haven't
> been able to find it.  itsn't it perl.misc??  MISC, usually mean anything and
> everything...if I'm not mistaken....

Do you realise how many clueless posts we get here every single day,
asking for this or that? Do you realise how often we find out that the
clueless poster has not spent a single minute looking for what they
want themselves? If you can't even disassociate yourself from this for
a second, and insist on taking this personally, then that is your
problem, certainly not mine. You asked a question, you got an answer.
If you didn't like the answer, so what? There was nothing in your
original post to suggest at all that you did look for this anywhere.

Never mind

*Plonk*
--
Martien Verbruggen                  |
Webmaster www.tradingpost.com.au    | I took an IQ test and the results were

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Registration Script

2. user registration script

3. registration script

4. Website Registration Script

5. user registration script

6. Perl Script for Web Registration?

7. Perl Script for WWW Registration

8. Member Registration/Login CGI Script Help

9. Member Registration / Login scripts

10. help with simple registration CGI script

11. Yet Another Perl Conference 2001 - Registration/Second CFP

12. java v. perl for user registration database