Apache::MP3 and htaccess problem
Author Message
 Apache::MP3 and htaccess problem

I've got Apache::MP3 running on my home PC.  Really cool stuff.  Makes
me want to rip more CDs.  My problem is in adding a .htaccess to prevent
just anyone from playing them, it will allow me to browse the
directories, but the streaming won't work.  No errors show up in the
apache errorless. If I remove the .htaccess it works wonderfully.

Any thoughts

TIA

Mike

Mon, 17 May 2004 16:24:52 GMT
 Apache::MP3 and htaccess problem
That should be  errorlog not errorless.
Quote:

> I've got Apache::MP3 running on my home PC.  Really cool stuff.  Makes
> me want to rip more CDs.  My problem is in adding a .htaccess to prevent
> just anyone from playing them, it will allow me to browse the
> directories, but the streaming won't work.  No errors show up in the
> apache errorless. If I remove the .htaccess it works wonderfully.

> Any thoughts

> TIA

> Mike

Mon, 17 May 2004 16:55:55 GMT

1. Problem with Apache::MP3 (Apache::RequestRec::new) and Win2000

2. MP3 server with Apache::MP3 and Xmms::Remote

3. problem installing apache::mp3

4. Problem in Apache::MP3 on Windows 2000 platform

5. Apache::MP3::Playlist problem

6. Apache::MP3

7. Apache::MP3

8. Apache::MP3 and Mandrake 9.0 vanilla: any issues

9. Apache::MP3 song limit?

10. New Module: Apache::MP3::RemoteControl (addendum)

11. New Module: Apache::MP3::RemoteControl

12. Patch to Apache::MP3 to allow thumbnails...