how to write to a root owned file using setuid in perl?
Author Message
 how to write to a root owned file using setuid in perl?

Quote:
> I need to be able to write to a file who is owned by root via web server
> (apache) running as apache. Can someone lead me in the right direction or
> point me where i can get good documentation on that.

# perldoc perlsec

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen                  |
Webmaster www.tradingpost.com.au    | You can't have everything, where would

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. perl script setuid root

2. setuid root perl script

3. Executing own module as root?

4. setuid and opening a file for writing

5. Wanted: setuid to root example

6. Curseperl and setuid root

7. setuid root & failed system call

8. run as root, setuid to another id

9. SETUID to user from root.

10. help untaint a setuid root script

11. Writing your own perl modules & building bundles

12. Perl Source Code onto Own (W98) computer for writing/testing