Help: Multi-dimensional arrays & such
Author Message
 Help: Multi-dimensional arrays & such

Ok... is there a way to do this

--------------]cut[-----------
#!/usr/bin/perl

-------------]cut[------------

Sooooooooo....... basically i think i want a way to get from the ARRAY
string back to the actual value contained within the array rather than
having the pointer to the memory location listed... i've look around but
can't seem to find the info i need (or overlooked it.)  Also if someone
has a good multidimensional array/hash/vect/etc/etc faq and would point me
that direction i would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance for any
help!

Regards,
Ralph

Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Multi-dimensional arrays & such

This is equivalent to

Is that what you meant?

Quote:
> Also if someone has a good multidimensional array/hash/vect/etc/etc
> faq and would point me that direction i would really appreciate it.

  % perldoc perlref
  % perldoc perllol
  % perldoc perldsc

--

http://pobox.com/~jdf

Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Multi-dimensional arrays & such

While much of my last post still stands, I see what you're looking for
now.  You want:

--

http://pobox.com/~jdf

Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. help: multi-dimensional hash from flat array

2. Help with multi-dimensional array

3. multi-dimensional arrays - more help please!

4. multi-dimensional arrays with hashes help please

5. Help understanding Lists of Lists or Multi-dimensional arrays

6. Help with Multi-dimensional array

7. Need help with multi-dimensional arrays was:tie

8. arrays, multi-dimensional arrays, pointers and such

9. Associative arrays and multi-dimensional arrays.

10. Multi-Dimensional arrays, DBMs, and Assoc. Arrays

11. Extracting an array out of a multi-dimensional associative array

12. 2-dimensional array into 1 dimensional array?