Source Code I have and Need!
Author Message
 Source Code I have and Need!

All the source code you need if not tell us what you need help on and we
can find it for you..  We have two going on three conveiant places of Source Code
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;             -  Missouri, USA
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;-  California, USA
And soon one in BellAir, South Africa

For Keywords on Newsgroup Standard We provide:
ActiveX Source, Assembler Source, Basic Source, Bison Source, C Source, C++ Source, CGI Source, Clipper Source, Cobol Source, delphi Source, DontKnow Source, Embedded Source, fortran Source, Game Source, HTML Source, Java Source, JavaScript Source, LISP Source, Pascal Source, PERL Source, Power Basic Source, QBasic Source, Script Source, VBScript Source, Visual Age Source, Visual Basic Source, Visual dBase Source, Visual Smalltalk Source, Visual Works Source, V-OS-2 Source, V-Win Source,  and Visual Objects Source

We Need:
Ada Source; Modal2/3 Source; More Embedded Source; More Fortran Source;

We currently have a page on DCOM for Dummies..
Soon we will provide help on MFC, DCOM, COM, Active X, and ATL
We will also have a book section on great book on these subjects too..
Post a resume here!
Post a job opening here too!

All of this is FREE to you..
--
L8r,
Chiz

Karland International
http://www.*-*-*.com/

The Source Site
http://www.*-*-*.com/
The ONLY site for All platforms and all language source code in one place.
Take code and give code for FREE!

Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bezier Perl code needed: have C source

2. Source Code Bracket Matching Utility Needed

3. Need 5.003 source code for UNIX

4. need to squish my source code

5. Source Code Bracket Matching Utility Needed

6. Need Perl User Login Source code

7. Need source code for perl5.003

8. Need 5.003 source code for UNIX

9. I need Source code for Spider???

10. Need GIF creator Source code

11. Bezier Perl code needed: have C source

12. Here's Emacs code to track source code during Perl debugging