Can't find WIN32::MsgBox
Author Message
 Can't find WIN32::MsgBox

I am a newbe perl users, so please be kind :)

I am having a problem with one of my perl scrips, so I needed a debug
version of perl.  I am working with NT 4.0.  So I down loaded the
source, including all of the win23 packages.  I compiled and build
them.  However, when I run my program I get a 'undefined subrutine
WIN32::MsgBox call at ....".  I looked at my precompiled copy of
perl.exe and I see calls in it (OK, they look like calls since I only
looked with a text editor).  However, in the copy I compiled I don't see
any of the calls.

Here is what I used to build it:

perl5.004_04
libwin32-0.09

Here is the precompiled version I have

Pw32i306.exe

Is this something that isn't in the newer source?  Should I go back and
get an older copy of the source?  Do I need to compile something else? I
have looked at all the win32 src archives I can find (on CPAN) and I
don't find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Battaglia

Sat, 17 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't find WIN32::MsgBox

2. Simple win32 questions from an unlearned Perl novitiate (Can't find the win32 FAQ)

3. Simple win32 questions from an unlearned Perl novitiate (Can't find the win32 FAQ)

4. Win32::MsgBox - Button combos?

5. Help: run VB Msgbox thou Perl (Win32::OLE)

6. Different behavior of Tk:MsgBox under Win32 and Unix

7. Can't find loadable object for module Win32::ODBC error

8. Can't find loadable object for module Win32::ODBC error

9. Perl4 find.pl for Win32 doesn't work

10. parsing canned response

11. question about canned perl script

12. Troubles with a Canned script