How to install a module without AD privilege??
Author Message
 How to install a module without AD privilege??

Hello, all...

If my scripts uses some modules not installed on server, is there any
way to let me use this module without asking administrator to install
a single module for me??

Thanx...

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:08:24 GMT
 How to install a module without AD privilege??

Quote:
> Hello, all...

> If my scripts uses some modules not installed on server, is there any
> way to let me use this module without asking administrator to install
> a single module for me??

That's a FAQ.  perldoc -q "own module"

Anno

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:58:17 GMT
 How to install a module without AD privilege??

Quote:

> If my scripts uses some modules not installed on server, is there any
> way to let me use this module without asking administrator to install
> a single module for me??

See FAQ: "How do I keep my own module/library directory?"

Please check the FAQ _before_ you post.

--
     \\   ( )
  .  _\\__[oo

 .  l___\\
  # ll  l\\
 ###LL  LL\\

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:58:06 GMT

1. Installing modules with/without MakeMaker problems ?

2. Installing modules without access to PERL

3. installing a module without root access

4. installing modules without 'make'

5. Installing modules without 'make'

6. installing CPAN modules without root access

7. HOWTO? Installing modules without shell access

8. possible to install modules without C compiler?

9. Installing Modules without building them

10. Installing a Perl module without shell access

11. Installing modules without compiler?

12. can I use a module without installing it?