Send Thousand of Newsgroup Posts
Author Message
 Send Thousand of Newsgroup Posts

Mailloop is an Industrial Bulk Email and Newsgroup Broadcasting Program.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ for More info.

Here is just some of the many hunreds of Mailloops Features:

Send Bulk Email to Thousands of People an hour-

Send Bulk Broadcasts to the Newsgroups with an Anti-Cancel Bot Feature-

Send Binaries to the Newsgroups in Bulk-

Process your incoming Mailbox -

Build E-Mail and Newsgroup Lists From:

Extracting from the Newsgroups-

Extracting from a Whois-

By processing your incoming Mailbox-

By using the finger Client (You can finger a domain and extract all of the email addresses)-

Extracting From a Import File-

Extract from a Web Page-

Extract from an FTP Site-

And Many Many More.

If you interested in these and many other features that Mailloop has to offer, or to obtain a copy,

Visit Our Web Site:

                              http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Send Thousand of Newsgroup Posts

Quote:

> Mailloop is an Industrial Bulk Email and Newsgroup Broadcasting
> Program.

> Visit http://205.199.4.219 for More info.

> Here is just some of the many hunreds of Mailloops Features:

> Send Bulk Email to Thousands of People an hour-

> Send Bulk Broadcasts to the Newsgroups with an Anti-Cancel Bot
> Feature-

> Send Binaries to the Newsgroups in Bulk-

> Process your incoming Mailbox -

> Build E-Mail and Newsgroup Lists From:

> Extracting from the Newsgroups-

> Extracting from a Whois-

> By processing your incoming Mailbox-

> By using the finger Client (You can finger a domain and extract all of
> the email addresses)-

> Extracting From a Import File-

> Extract from a Web Page-

> Extract from an FTP Site-

> And Many Many More.

> If you interested in these and many other features that Mailloop has
> to offer, or to obtain a copy,

> Visit Our Web Site:

>                              http://205.199.4.219

    I wonder if this jackass knows how much we all hate him?
I can't wait until the moderated perl newsgroups become
a reality.

|Democracy is the worst system of government. --
|Except for all the others
|  -Winston Churchill
Larry D'Anna
javaGuy

Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send Thousands of Postings to the Newsgroups with Mailloop

2. Converting thousands of FORM posts from Email to CSV

3. Perl posts to newsgroups?

4. Who posts original posts on CLPM?

5. Send Bulk Newsgroup Postings

6. script/module to send a post to a newsgroup

7. script/module to send a post to a newsgroup

8. sending to newsgroups with Perl

9. Seeking help installing GD.pm (I know, I'm just one of a thousand)

10. thousands digit separator

11. rounding to nearest thousand

12. How to get text into thousands ofHTML-files?