DBD::Oracle through DBD::Proxy .. stored procedures help
Author Message
 DBD::Oracle through DBD::Proxy .. stored procedures help

I am trying to call a simple stored procedure.  I use DBD::Proxy, connecting
to an Oracle database.  I tried the same code on a machine that uses
DBD::Oracle directly (to the same database) and it WORKS.  Using it through
the DBD::Proxy yields the error below.  Is there a way to get stored
procedures to work in Oracle through the proxy?

Thanks.

$sth = $dbi->prepare(" BEGIN :result := sf_a2n(234); END; ");
my $result = "";
$sth->bind_param_inout(":result", \$result, 50);
$sth->execute;

I get the following error on the bind_param_inout line:
DBD::Proxy::st execute failed: Server returned error: Failed to execute
method CallMethod: Can't bind a reference (SCALAR(0x4256b4))

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DBD::Oracle through DBD::Proxy .. stored procedures help

2. Using Embedded SQL vs Stored procedures in Perl DBI?DBD for Oracle

3. DBD::Oracle accessing stored procedures returning a ref cursor seg fault

4. DBD::Oracle Stored Procedures

5. DBD Oracle: Stored Procedures vs Perl

6. DBD::ORACLE and Stored Procedures

7. Calling Oracle Stored Procedure from Perl using DBD/DBI

8. Help with Oracle DBD and Stored Procs

9. DBD::Sybase and stored procedures

10. Stored procedures with DBD::Informix

11. Stored Procedures and DBD::ODBC

12. Which is broken DBD::Proxy or DBD::CSV