perl virtual hosts
Author Message
 perl virtual hosts

Does anyone know of any good virtual hosts that support
Perl?

Thanks

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:29:24 GMT
 perl virtual hosts

Quote:

> Does anyone know of any good virtual hosts that support Perl?

Wrong question.

There is _no_ good virtual host that does _not_ support Perl. And very
few bad ones.

/ Gunnar

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:51:32 GMT
 perl virtual hosts

Quote:

> Does anyone know of any good virtual hosts that support
> Perl?

I use Sun Network for my hosting. They're rock solid, support Perl, PHP,
ASP, and most .NET stuff, and include MySQL. Costs only $7USD a month.
Website is http://www.sun-network.com.

HTH,
Anthony Saffer,
Founder & Owner

www.safferconsulting.com
P: (918) 542-8251

ICQ: 96698595
Yahoo: scs_anthonysaffer

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 04:52:45 GMT

1. To all Virtual Hosting Company (URGENT HOST WANTED)

2. Host your WEB DESIGNS and organize WEB OFFICES with our Virtual Servers

3. mod_perl, apache, virtual host problem

4. Getting mod_perl working under mod_ssl virtual host

5. McGraw-Hill Education Examines Career Readiness Issues, Hosts 21st Century Workforce Virtual Conference

6. Log rotator script for virtual hosting

7. mod_perl virtual web hosting?

8. Config module and virtual hosts

9. mod_perl, apache, virtual host problem

10. LWP virtual host problem

11. getting the virtual host info...

12. Problem with sockets and name based virtual host