How to parse MS word documents?
Author Message
 How to parse MS word documents?

Hi,

        I'm trying to write a Perl script to extract the text from
MS word documents. The Perl is easy, the protocol for MS word isn't.
Does anybody know where I would find something that does this (or
even just someone who knows some simple format rules to help?)

                Brian Bankler

        Please respond by email...I'll post a summary if for
some strange reason someone else wants to know.

--
/-----------------------------------------------------------\
| Brian Bankler           |  Based in the Swedish part of   |

|-----------------------------------------------------------|
| Ericsson wants my opinions, but isn't willing to admit it.|
\-----------------------------------------------------------/

Sun, 12 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. creating MS word documents without installing MS word

2. Module to decode MS Word documents?

3. Merge MS Word documents

4. MIME::Lite -- trying to send MS Word Document

5. ANN: Perl tut # 9: Printing MS Word documents

6. Properties of MS Word Documents

7. convert ms word document to plain text

8. Perl calling MS Word, calling MS Excel

9. MS Word doc to MS Access 97

10. MS Word to MS Access

11. MS Shell Game (Was: MS Word Viewer for Linux)

12. Win32:OLE problem(reading Word Document)