plz help about using DLL w/ perl
Author Message
 plz help about using DLL w/ perl

Hi gurus,

I got a question that may be very dumb, but plz help me if you can.  I
have some already compiled dlls and I want my perl script to access it.  I
know the API to my dlls, but they are compiled under either C/C++ or
Pascal.  plz let me know if there is an easy way of accessing my dll's
functionalities.

any help is appreciated :)

yin-so

Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

2. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

3. perl questions-urgent plz help

4. Plz help - Perl Q

5. Perl for Windows - Plz somebody help...

6. plz help me on perl-tk

7. Calling dll functions using Perl Code

8. Using DLL functions in Perl

9. Problem: DISLIN on win98 using perl (dynaloader dont see dislin.dll)

10. Using Perl to call DLL functions

11. Using Perl to create a DLL

12. Need Info On Using PERL.DLL