posting form data to 2 scripts at once
Author Message
 posting form data to 2 scripts at once

Being extremely new to perl, I have problem.
Is there a way to write a little script that can post form data
to 2 different scripts on different servers?
I want to silently send all the data to formmail.pl on my server.
And I need to send the user to another form processing script located
elsewhere.
It would be great if you could just do 2 posts with one submit.
All help is appreciated.
Harvey

Fri, 08 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 posting form data to 2 scripts at once

Quote:

> Is there a way to write a little script that can post form data
> to 2 different scripts on different servers?
[...]
> All help is appreciated.
> Harvey

Yeah. Submit it to an intermediate script that then sends it
to formmail.pl and to the other script.
--
Rich Grise

(No need to futz with my e-mail: I have a "delete" button!)

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl Script to take data off a form and post it to the operator

2. Data sent to CGI script via POST into PERL Form

3. Send data via POST to CGI Script with PERL Form

4. POST form data from e-mail client

5. Problem using LWP to POST multipart/form-data to .asp

6. How to post form data with Perl

7. Question about POST (multipart/form-data) requests

8. Posting Form Data to External CGI URL

9. using perl CGI to automatically post data to an HTML form

10. Posting a form data variable to the end of a url

11. LWP: POST method with multipart/form-data

12. Can't seem to find the Form post data