xml parser
Author Message
 xml parser

hello,

I have downloaded the microsoft sdk xml parser version3.0 which is a
japanese version, now i am getting the reason in the get_reason()
function in the jerman language, but i don't want this, i want the
reason in the english language.
please tell me how to do this.

thanking you,

shan

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 05:00:46 GMT
 xml parser

Quote:

>hello,

>I have downloaded the microsoft sdk xml parser version3.0 which is a
>japanese version, now i am getting the reason in the get_reason()
>function in the jerman language, but i don't want this, i want the
>reason in the english language.
>please tell me how to do this.

In what way do you expect the perl community to help?
Maybe try a group that has the words microsoft, sdk, or xml in the group
name?

Good Luck
--
    This space intentionally left blank

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 05:07:28 GMT
 xml parser
hello,
I have downloaded the sdk xml parser version3.0 which is a japanese
version , the reason in the get_reason() is coming in the jerman
language,but i want this reason in the english language, please tell
me how to do this.
thanking you
shan

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 05:10:44 GMT
 xml parser

Quote:

>I have downloaded the microsoft sdk xml parser version3.0 which is a
>japanese version, now i am getting the reason in the get_reason()
>function in the jerman language, but i don't want this, i want the
>reason in the english language.
>please tell me how to do this.

In what way is this a Perl related question? In the off chance that
you're using a Perl module to access that toolkit, can you at least be
more specific to what modules you are using?

--
        Bart.

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:41:58 GMT

1. XML::Parser/XML::Parser::Expat

2. Parsing XML (Not XML::Parser)

3. Problem on installing XML-Simple/XML-Parser on LynxOS

4. I want to stop XML::Parser from processing CDATA tags in my XML

5. Installing XML-Generator / XML-Parser - make problems

6. PROPOSAL: XML::Lite Light-weight, pure-perl, XML Parser

7. XML::Parser / XML::Element

8. Problem on installing XML-Simple/XML-Parser on LynxOS

9. Perl and XML::Parser?

10. Character encoding problem with XML::Parser

11. getting XML::Parser working on Windows NT