Perl CGI problem with Netscape Fasttrack
Author Message
 Perl CGI problem with Netscape Fasttrack

I really need help!!

My CGI-PERL programs work fine under Lotus GO server, but won't under Netscape
Fasttrack.  I get a "cgi-parse-output reports: the CGI program /bal/bla did not
produce a valid header (name without value: got line "     lc_all = (unset),")"

It's fine under GO!  I check the output from command line, fed it through od
and no weird chars are printing out.  Made sure the Header had 2 newlines after
it, GO didn't mind how many newlines...what's with Fasttrack!?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance.

Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Perl CGI problem with Netscape Fasttrack

Quote:

> I really need help!!

> My CGI-PERL programs work fine under Lotus GO server, but won't under
Netscape
> Fasttrack.  I get a "cgi-parse-output reports: the CGI program /bal/bla
did not
> produce a valid header (name without value: got line "     lc_all =
(unset),")"

> It's fine under GO!  I check the output from command line, fed it through od
> and no weird chars are printing out.  Made sure the Header had 2
newlines after
> it, GO didn't mind how many newlines...what's with Fasttrack!?

No idea.  Why are you asking here?  And by the way, any idea what's wrong
with my Toyota?
Steve Linberg                       National Center on {*filter*} Literacy
Systems Programmer &c.                     University of Pennsylvania

Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Perl associations for Netscape FastTrack on NT

2. Help needed with Perl and Netscape Fasttrack server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3. HELP Accessing Netscape FastTrack Users.db on BSD 3 using perl

4. perl with netscape fasttrack

5. Generating DES encryption from perl (for Netscape FastTrack)

6. Netscape Fasttrack Server and Perl

7. FastTrack CGI/perl prog. problems

8. FastTrack CGI/perl prog. problems

9. FastTrack CGI/perl prog. problems

10. Perl5 on NT with IIS (Microsoft) of Fasttrack server (Netscape)

11. perl newbie problems with Perl CGI and Netscape

12. CGI / Wn server / Netscape / file_upload.cgi problem.